By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on kaysretreats.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on kaysretreats.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by kaysretreats.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on kaysretreats.com web site are provided “as is”. kaysretreats.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, kaysretreats.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall kaysretreats.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on kaysretreats.com Internet site, even if kaysretreats.com or a kaysretreats.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on kaysretreats.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. kaysretreats.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. kaysretreats.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. kaysretreats.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, We only ever recommend a product that we fully stand behind and believe will add value to our readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Bkaysretreats.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by kaysretreats.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to kaysretreats.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
We cannot guarantee results.
This is your life, your commitment, your activity, and your choices. We can offer you tools, but you need to do the work.
Retreats, Workshops, Programs
Payment of registration fees for retreats, workshops and programs entails reserving and guaranteeing your place in the event.
All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks before the event. We also may allow a registration to be transferred to one other individual if requested no later than two weeks before the event.
- Cancellation requested no later than two weeks before the event: Refund of total amount paid, less non-refundable deposit of $200.
- Cancellation requested after two weeks before the event: No refund will be be provided.
- No refunds, credits or transfers are allowed for failure to attend or partial attendance.
Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used, no later than two weeks after the event.
Rooms may be cancelled without penalty until 48 hours before arrival directly with the hotel.
We reserve the right to cancel a program, in which case registered participants will receive a full refund or a full value credit for a subsequent program. By placing your order you understand and agree to the terms above.
By placing your order you understand and agree to the terms above. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Digital products purchased through us are delivered to you automatically at time of purchase. Typically an email with a download link will arrive in your inbox within an hour. If there’s a delay, or you can’t find the email, contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital products are non-refundable.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Balanced Moments LLC
2090 Dunwoody Club Dr.